Monday, November 24, 2008

Jen and Brady






First, just wanted to say thanks for everyones comments on the logo. There were a lot of positive remarks, but also a lot of negative ones, I don't think it will be used as it is right now. I might mess with it more, or take it in another direction. Either way thanks... it was very helpful. As to Jen and Brady, enjoy a few of their engagement session. I like smiles, and these guys liked to give um... I also like a good kiss now and again. They were game for that too :)

1 comment:

tifsong said...

these are lovelY! i just wanted to let you know that i gave a shout out to you on my blog! http://tiffaniherpel.blogspot.com/2008/12/gideon-photo.html

i saw kisa and cameron smiths wedding/reception pictures and they truly are exquisite. you're a brilliant artist!

also thank you for capturing the picture that you did, of Chris and I....(its on the blog)